- OD Interventions case study: An employee morale problem
OD Interventions case study: An employee morale problem12-Sep-2012
A case study of an OD intervention used to solve an employee morale problem.
I was called into a hospital by their HR manager. The hospital needed to improve morale amongst its nurses. But what started off as a morale problem, became more complex as I spoke to different stakeholders. The client wanted to solve the problem in a one day workshop for their managers. This case study provides details about:
- The organizational problem
- The thinking behind the design of the OD intervention.
- The constraints I needed to work within.
- The tools I used during the workshop.
- The workshop design.
- How I used a systems thinking tool called The Change Puzzle to achieve multiple benefits quickly.
- What came out.