Frequently Asked Questions
We accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards. Bank transfers can be made by prior arrangement, contact us for further info.
Purchases will be reflected on your credit card statement as "M* Change Desig Nb....." or similar.
We ship using either the South African Post Office or within the US using UPS ground. Allow approximately 2 - 3 weeks for delivery. A tracking code may be supplied to you once goods have been shipped.
For orders over R600 shipping is free. For orders below R600 shipping is a flat rate either R75 for the US and South Africa and R130 for the rest of the world.
Many of our member tools allow you to save your analyses, ideas, goals and commitments to yourself, to 'the cloud'. This means that your responses are saved on our server. Your information is stored on a secure server. This means that you, and only you can access them any time you want, from any device - be it your iPhone, your iPad, your computer or your laptop.
For example to manage your time better, you might use our member focus tool to help you to set goals and priorities. You can then store these in the cloud and access them any time you need to, from any device. Or you could use our member tool to help you to set personal boundaries. Then whenever you feel frustrated, you can review your boundaries.
You can connect to any tool in our member zone from your tablet, iPhone or computer and use your self analyses and responses that you have stored in the cloud, to continually guide you in your job or your life.
- In landscape mode (phone is horizontal) double tap the chameleon to scale the page to fit your screen.
- Double tap the text of an article to fit only the article on the screen. This hides the sidebars. You can do this in both portrait & landscape.
- Pinch with your fingers to zoom in or zoom out any amount.
Click on the Newsletter ad on the homepage and you will be taken to a signup form where you can select which newsletters you wish to subscribe to.
Or Click here for Newsletter Signup to go there now.
Currently we have 1 newsletter:
- Change Designs Newsletter
When you receive a newsletter there will be an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. Click on the link and follow the instructions to unsubscribe. Currently we have 1 newsletter :
- Change Designs Newsletter
The member's menu only appears when you have logged in.
To log in click on thebutton at the top and enter your details.
When you have logged in themenu will appear at the left of the main menu at the top.
Look for the "Easy Article Finder" button on the left OR under each of the Me, MyTeam or My Organization menus at the top.
This takes you to a pinboard of all article which you can filter under certain categories, you can also use the search highlighting tool to highlight the search phrase you are looking for. Click on an article to go directly to it.
If you wish to go there now then Click here for all articles
Go to the Store and select the "Digital" catalogue this will show you a list of all the current digital downloadable products for use on iPads, iPhones, laptops eReaders and other tablets. We provide 2 formats :
- ePub format - for iPads, iPhones, laptops, eReaders, etc. All devices except for the Kindle.
- Kindle format - for any Kindle device. It can also be used on laptops and tablets with the freely downloadable Kindle application.
We are continuously developing a range of exciting new digital products for our shop. If you'd like to be kept informed about our digital products subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ .
There are also many digital tools available in our member zone.
- Log into the member zone.
- Click on the "Ask the Coach" button, on the left or under the member menu.
- Type in your question in the space provided.
- Click submit.
- Allow a few days for the coach to answer you.
- To see your answer, click on "The Coach Answers" button on the left. Select your question and click on it to see the answer.
There are 4 ways to browse for articles :
- The standard way to browse for articles is to use our main classification of Me, My Team, My Organization with its sub categories of Strategy, Innovation, Change Management, Leadership and Inspiration. Use the top row of menu buttons to access these categories and click on the appropriate tabs on the page to find an article relating to your topic of interest.
- Alternatively you can type your topic into the search box at the top right of every page This will give you a list of all articles, products and blog-posts relating to your topic.
- You can also use our Easy Article Finder which lists all articles on the site on a visual pinboard. The button to access the Easy Article Finder can be found on the left or under each of the Me, My Team and My Organization menus.