If this page looks too technical for you then:
- Buy the ePub version of the book.
- Download and install Calibre a free eBook reader onto your computer or laptop.
- Read your book.
- OR copy your book onto your iPad or iPhone and read your book in iBooks.
Digital Product Help
Change Designs downloadable products can be viewed on your laptop, computer, tablet (including iPad), smartphone (including iPhone) or eBook readers such as the Kindle, Nook or Sony.
When purchasing a digital product be careful to choose the correct version that you require. We provide 2 versions :
Kindle version laptop
- This version can be viewed on all versions of the Kindle as well as in the freely downloadable Kindle application for your laptop, computer, iPad and smartphone.
- Recommended for Kindle.
ePub version iPad, iPhone, tablets, eReaders, laptop
- This version can be viewed on your laptop, computer, tablet (including iPad), smartphone (including iPhone) or eBook readers such as the Nook or Sony. However it cannot be viewed on the Kindle. For the Kindle please purchase the Kindle version instead. To use it on your computer, tablet or smartphone you must have an installed eBook reader. There are many free downloadable eBook readers for all your devices.
- Recommended for iPad, iPhone, eReaders(such as Nook or Sony), laptop, tablet, smartphone.
Suggested eBook readers for :
Your computer, eReader, tablet or phone probably already has a built in reader for ePub.
If it doesn't there are many free downloadable readers for ePub for computers, phones and tablets, here are some suggestions.
- Calibre. A free eBook reader to read and manage your eBooks library. You can view a demo video on how easy it is to use.
The iPad and iPhones iBooks app will read the ePub version. This comes as a free download from the AppStore.
Kindle reading app for laptop :
Downloading your product
You will be sent an email with the download link for your product. You may use this link up to 3 times to download the product to only your own personal devices such as your laptop, tablet (iPad) and your phone(iPhone). This product may not be copied to anyone else's device.
Where is my download?
Once you click on the link provided in your email, your download will automatically begin. Depending on your browser you may be asked to click on save. Your browser should indicate that the download is happening. Depending on your browser and operating system your download will probably be saved in your downloads folder.
Transferring your ePub eBook to your iPad
- First Download and install the free iBooks app from the App Store onto your iPhone.
- Then check that you have the latest iTunes (version 9.1 or newer) installed on your computer.
- Finally drag the ePub eBook into your iTunes Library (or select Add to Library from the iTunes File menu), then sync your iPad with your computer. Your eBook will appear on your shelf in iBooks. Just click to read.