Simplify your life
Begin to build the life you want. Focus on how you spend your time and energy. Get the results you've always dreamed of.
Develop a personal life and career strategy
- Turbocharge your careerWhy do some people find it easy to negotiate promotions or salary increases? To earn more, be worth more. 10 practical things you can do to be worth more to any company.
- Deal with burnout - get your life back.When everything is just too much. When you find yourself always tired and always irritable. You may be burning out. Take action before its too late.
Simplify your life
- Make success a habitWhat makes some people successful while others struggle year after year. This article describes the habits of successful people.
- Focus: The key to achievementFive reasons why focus helps us to achieve. Five tools to achieve focus and renegotiate your priorities.
- Personal Focus: Why you need to get control over your time.How you choose to spend your time determines the results you get.
- Personal focus tool: Value-for-time analysisAnswer the questions in this online tool to assess the value you are getting from your time, and where you need to make changes.
- Personal focus tool: Set personal boundariesDon't say 'Yes' when you should say 'No.' Use this online tool to create boundaries for yourself. Get practical tips on how to communicate them. Gain control of your life, your time and your energy.
- Personal focus tool: Create a personal visionThis personal visioning tool will help you to develop a clear picture of what you would be like if you were successful - at achieving a goal, a dream, or living the life you want. It will help you to focus on what truly matters to you.
- Personal focus tool: Identify your focus areas.Although we are very busy, we often don't achieve what we want to. To truly achieve, we need to focus on the 20% of tasks that will give us 80% benefits. This tool shows you how to choose your focus areas.
- Personal focus tool: Create a time budgetTo take charge of your life, you need to get control over how you spend your time. This tool shows you how.
Find your passion.
- Don't hide what makes you special. We are powerful and talented creatures. But it is often easier to pretend that we are not. Why do we hide the talent we have - the very talent that could makes us energized, happy or successful.
- A dictionary of business politics. What they say and what they mean. Are you a victim of a political game? Someone is making you feel bad about yourself. Even though you are trying hard to please that person, nothing you ever do seems good enough. Use this political dictionary to uncover the game they are playing.
- How to deal with office politics. Political games. Play it your way. Are you the victim of office politics? If you are on the losing end of a political game. Stop playing their game. Play your own game. Understand game strategy. Then change the game so you can play to your strengths.
- Political games. Play with our visual mapIf you are on the losing end of a political game. Use our mind map tool to quickly get a graphical view of the various games at play and strategies you can use to counteract them.
Visit our shop to find tools to help you find your passion.
Get your energy back. Find out what makes you feel alive, happy and fulfilled.
- Lead a phenomenal life. 10 steps to being truly extraordinary. Do you sometimes feel that life is passing you by? Do you wonder why wonderful things happen to others, but not to you? Follow these 10 steps and begin to lead a phenomenal life.
- Unleash the magic within you. Five steps you can take to unleash the magic you have within you.
- The art of imagination. How to restore your energy. Lost your sparkle? Feeling depleted? Sinking under a torrent of adult responsibilities? Use the art of imagination to restore your energy and bring back the magic into your life.
- New horizons. Inspire yourself throughout the working year.Getting back from a carefree holiday to a year filled with expectations, duties and responsibilities, makes us feel bored and trapped. This article shows you how to inspire yourself throughout the working year.
- Inspiration at work. Five ways to inspire yourself.How to inspire yourself at work when you are bored and people you are working with are negative.
Deal with difficult situations
- How to protect yourself during a merger.When companies experience a merger, a takeover or a major restructuring exercise, we often forget how we are being affected. This articles shows 10 ways to protect yourself during a merger.
Give a gift to yourself. Visit our shop for a treasure chest of inspiration.
Take action to get the results you want:
Work with others, master personal change, deal with difficult situations and bring back some fun into your working life.
Work with others.
- Networking - why the tortoise wins. Too busy? Too tired? There is another way. Get an army of helpers to get things done fast. Use the power of networking to your advantage.
Master personal change.
- The essence of personal change. Feel the fear and handle it wisely. Use the head, heart and soul to master any change. The more carefully you plan your change, and the more research you do before you launch into a new life, the less stress you will feel.
- The heart and soul of personal change. The most difficult part of any change is coping with the feelings - both our own feelings, and those of other people around us who are affected by our change. To master change we need to master two powerful adversaries: ‘habit’ and ‘fear’.
Deal with difficult situations
- Help I've just been retrenched. "I feel like I have 'fallen off a bus. Nothing is the same. It is as if I no longer exist." If you've just been retrenched, or fear you are going to go through a retrenchment, read this article. Understand what you are going to go through, how you are likely to feel, and what to do to get back on your feet.
Have fun at work
- Fun at work. 5 ways to motivate yourselfIf work is no longer enjoyable here are 5 ways to motivate yourself. Get the fun back at work.
We would like to hear about your experiences and viewpoints. By sharing your own experience, you can help make this topic richer, more practical and more relevant to different situations and cultures. This helps us all to learn.